Bojnourd is the capital city of North Khorasan province, Iran.
The ancient city was situated on a hill northwest of the present city of Bojnurd called Sareban Mehalleh, also known as Sarvan Mahaleh by local people.
The city contains many historical and natural attractions, such as mineral water springs, small lakes, recreational areas, caves, protected areas and assorted hiking areas.
Some of the popular attractions of Bojnurd are:
- Besh Qardash (five brothers) mineral spring
- Baba Aman Spring and Jungle Park
- Mufakham mirror house, built during the Qajar era
- Mufakham Historical Hospital, built during the Qajar era
- Mausoleum of Sultan Seyed Abbas (brother of Imam Reza)
- Bazkhaneh valley
- Ayyub mineral spring
- Ruwin village